Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Work has been fairly slow lately which has allowed me to get more done on my degree program. I met a guy that just moved into our ward from Boise that said Micron is fixing to shut their doors. Guess we will not be moving back up to Boise with KLA anytime soon.
Emma has been getting cabin fever. She decided that having a loved one die and having a baby was not enough stress so she is trying to find somewhere else in Austin to move to. I am not really hot on the idea and would rather fix this place up before moving. Here is a list of what we need to do to improve this house:
Blinds for all the windows
Clean Carpets
Paint/Patch Walls
Mulch Flower Beds
Weed Kill Lawn
Sod the Back Lawn
Clean out the Garage
Desks and cabinets in the Office
Light Mounts and Towel Bars in Master Bath
Shelf and Coat Hooks in Front Closet
New Counter tops in Kitchen
Deeper Shelves in Pantry?
Anyway, you can see we have our work cut out for us.
I also have a few things to do on my Van:
Replaced A/C Compressor
Fix Power Steering Leak
Replace valve cover gaskets
Take transmission in again for work (shifting hard again into 2nd gear)
Replace head liner
Clean inside

I am about half way through my BSIT capstone class and have 2 more "elective" classes after that and I will be done. Cant wait until then. I really dislike school. It will be nice to have it out of the way. I am not sure what that will mean, I really like the flexibility I have with this job. I only wish that it was a little closer to family. Well, I will keep my eyes open for things closer to Idaho, but then again, I have been doing that for the last 9 years without any luck. Guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

0 insights: